Download the Enrollment Form and complete the necessary information.
Email this form to NationalKidsGym@gmail.com
Make sure to indicate your child’s School and the Day/Time of the Program.
Once National Kids Gym receives your Enrollment Form, we will email you back with pricing information.
Please make all checks payable to National Kids Gym.
ON MY OWN CLASSES:
Beautiful Beginnings – Wayne, PA
Cedar Tree Children’s Center – Elkins Park, PA
Sonrise Christian Day School – Linwood, PA
Schwartz Preschool at Kesher Israel – Philadelphia, PA
Children in the Son – Broomall, PA
Children in the Son – Havertown, PA
The Cambridge School – Ardmore, PA
Children’s Ark at St. George’s – Ardmore, PA
Roots Philly Yoga Studio – Philadelphia, PA *Coming Summer 2018*
Villa Maria Lower School – Malvern, PA
Available to Kindergarten – 3rd Grade Students
St. Andrew’s Elementary School – Newtown, PA
Available to Pre-K – 2nd Grade Students
St. Peter’s Elementary School – Philadelphia, PA
Available to Pre-K – 3rd Grade Students
Green Woods Charter School – Manayunk, PA
Available to Kindergarten – 2nd Grade Students
Roots Philly Yoga Studio – Philadelphia, PA
Available to Children ages 6-8 *Coming Summer 2018*
- Your child can wear shorts with a tank top, leotards, or comfortable work out clothing. No baggy clothes, jeans, skirts, tights, or dresses.
- No shoes allowed. Bare feet are preferred for all classes.
Long hair must be pulled back.
- No jewelry.
- $50 of the tuition is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits given after the third week of classes.
- Please alert your gymnastics teacher if your child will be unable to attend class for the day so we can prepare accordingly.
- Winter Policy: 1 “snow day” per session will not be refunded. Any additional “snow days” will be offered as make-up classes.